Highways reporting hub

Sign up to receive further information on gritting service and advice on keeping safe on the roads in winter.

Get regular email updates about what's happening in Nottinghamshire

Alternative contact details

You can also make a request by downloading our MyNotts app or by contacting our Customer Service team