Woodlands and Coach Wood Green
- great links to the Chesterfield Canal via Shireoaks Marina and surrounding rights of way network
- dogs welcome on a lead or under close control.
On a trip to Woodland and Coach Wood Green:
- spot the rare natural species including skylark, kestrel, orchids and a range of butterflies during the summer months.
- reach the summit to see a sculpture by Lewis Morgan, and fine views across Bassetlaw and Worksop
- cycle along the National Cycle Route 6.
Nearest Town/Village: Shireoaks, west of Worksop
Woodlands Access Point: The Woodlands, Marina Drive, Shireoaks, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S81 8NA
Grid Reference: SK559 807
Coach Wood Green: Coach Wood Road, Shireoaks, S81 8ND
Grid Reference: SK559 810