The Information Advice and Support Service is for the families and carers of someone who has had a stroke. There is a variety of support available including:
- hospital and home visits
- friendship networks information and advice
- practical and emotional support
- access to support groups
- help with returning to work
- assistance with access to local leisure and social activities
- support for carers.
You may also be able to find the support or advice you need on our Nottinghamshire Help Yourself website.
For support you should contact the relevant person in your area:
For Nottingham City, Rushcliffe, Gedling and Broxtowe contact the Stroke Association by:
- telephone: 0115 8712460
- email: email@example.com
For Mansfield, Ashfield, Newark and Sherwood contact Stephanie Morley (Stroke Association) by:
- telephone: 01623 622515 ext 3690
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org.