Adult Deaf and Visual Impairment
Adult Deaf and Visual Impairment Service
The Adult Deaf and Visual Impairment Service (ADVIS) provides specialist support to people with a sensory impairment. ADVIS has specialist workers who understand the difficulties caused by sensory impairment and can use sign language.
- provide information and advice about your situation
- help with everyday living tasks
- provide specialist equipment to make everyday living easier
- help you complete a care and support assessment.
Find out more about our specific services and support:
- Adult Deaf and Visual Impairment Services (ADVIS) support organisations
- ADVIS Dual Sensory Service
- ADVIS Hearing impairment reablement
- ADVIS Social Care Support
- ADVIS Visual Impairment Reablement
- Deaf or hard of hearing communications: 10 top tips.
You can find support and services on the Notts Help Yourself website, for:
You can also get support from:
- The Nottinghamshire Deaf Society
- The Nottinghamshire Royal Society for the Blind
- Action on Hearing Loss
- The Federation for Deaf People
- British Tinnitus Association
- The Ear Foundation
If you think you need care and support from us visit our care and support in Nottinghamshire page for more information. You will need to have a care and support assessment to find out if you are eligible for care and what type of support we can provide.
If you need further support, you can contact us by:
- email: email@example.com
- telephone: 0300 500 80 80
- minicom: 01623 434 993.