Adult Social Care: Information and advice for you

This form asks you questions about your current situation and in the first instance will provide you with information and advice to meet your needs to support you to live as independently as possible.

If you feel you need further support, you will be asked to provide your contact details and more specific information to receive a call back from our Customer Service Team.

We can also indicate if you do go on to receive service whether you will have to pay for some or all the support you may receive.


To receive care and support you will need to live in Nottinghamshire. This form is only for people aged 18+. 

For under 18s, you can view information on our Children’s Social work in Nottinghamshire webpage.


What will happen next

  • You can complete it yourself, or on behalf of someone else
  • the form should take between 10-15 minutes to complete, or you can save your progress and come back to the form before submitting
  • you do not need to provide any personal details to be given personalised information and advice
  • however, if after looking through your information you feel like you need further assistance, you will be asked to provide your details and will be contacted by a member of the Customer Service Team who can support you further
Complete the form

Alternative ways to do this

If you prefer to speak to us, you can contact our Customer service team

Share this page?