Register or update your details for using our recycling centres
Covid-19 update: Please read the recycling centre FAQs guidance before visiting your local recycling site.
To make sure only those allowed to use our recycling centres do so you must register your vehicle(s) with us first.
If the registration number of the vehicle you use when visiting a recycling centre has not been registered with us first you may not be allowed to use the recycling centre.
Moving house or changing your vehicle
If you change your vehicle, or have registered one vehicle and wish to add another (you can register up to two), you will need to complete this registration form again to update your vehicle details.
If you change your address, you will need to update your details in your online account first, then complete the registration form again to update your details.
To use our recycling centres you must:
- live in Nottinghamshire (excluding Nottingham City)
- have waste from your own home - if you rent out houses or flats you cannot dispose of this at our recycling centres as it is regarded as trade waste, which is not accepted
- have created the waste yourself - if you have waste from work carried out by a commercial business (eg building waste) it is their responsibility to remove the waste.
You may only use our recycling centres with the following types of vehicle:
- car or minibus (with or without single or double-axle trailer, maximum size 3m length by 2m wide)
- van (note there is a different process for temporary access using a hire van)
You cannot use our recycling centres with the following types of vehicle:
- van with any trailer
- pick-up with any trailer
- horsebox or any other vehicle used to transport horses or other animals.
You will need
- registration number of the vehicle(s) you wish to use to dispose of waste at our recycling centres.
- if you wish to register a sign-written vehicle, you will also need to provide details of what is written on the vehicle.
What will happen next
Before starting the registration form you will be asked to create an online account with us, or to log in to your account if you already have one. Once you have created and logged in to your online account you will need to complete the form to register to use our recycling centres. Once you have registered, you will be able to use any of our recycling centres straight away.
You will not receive a physical permit as handheld devices will be used at the recycling centres to check that the vehicles using them have registered with us.Register to use recycling centres
Alternative ways to do this
Contact our Customer Service Team.