Use our recycling centres as a charity
Registered charities based in Nottinghamshire may be able to dispose of their waste for free at our recycling centres by registering with us.
Due to capacity issues charities cannot use West Bridgford, Mansfield, Warsop and Kirkby recycling centres.
The charity must be:
- a registered charity based in Nottinghamshire
- registered with the the Environment Agency as a Lower Tier carrier of controlled waste.
You will need
- details of the charity, including address, registered charity number and a nominated contact
- the Environment Agency waste carrier registration number for the charity
- details of the vehicle which will be used to dispose of waste, including registration number
- details of the waste you will be disposing of (view details of what is accepted at our recycling centres - note charities cannot dispose of electrical items or construction waste, eg hardcore, bricks, soil etc)
- for booking an appointment, the name of the recycling centre and date and time you would like to visit
What will happen next
Once registered you will need to use the form each time you would like to dispose of waste at one of our recycling centres.
When booking an appointment, we will notify you with a booking reference to confirm your appointment request. If we are unable to accommodate your visit we will contact you.Register a Charity or Book an Appointment
Alternative ways to do this
Contact our Customer Service Team.