Highways Capital Programme 2022/23-2024/25
Nottinghamshire County Council is responsible for a number of transport improvement schemes across the County. Funding is allocated to help meet the transport objectives set in the Nottinghamshire Local Transport Plan (LTP3) and to satisfy locally identified priorities. The three-year provisional highway capital programme includes road and footway maintenance schemes and transport and environmental improvements.
The downloadable lists are intended to provide an 'at a glance' guide to the provisional programmed capital improvements. The scheme detail relating to each project is not comprehensive but seeks to offer dates for delivery and a basic description of the project.
- View the provisional Highways Capital and Revenue Programmes for 2022/2023 [PDF]
- View the provisional Highways Capital and Revenue Programmes for 2023/2024 [PDF]
- View the provisional Highways Capital and Revenue Programmes for 2024/2025 [PDF]
- View the provisional 2022/2023 Integrated Transport Programme [PDF]
- View the provisional 2022/2023 Traffic Management Revenue Programme [PDF]
If you would like any further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to report a problem on the roads or contact highways please see our contact us page.