2. Co-production group
Our Voice are a strategic co-production group who meet every month with a Service Director and members of the co-production team to think about what needs to happen to grow co-production in Adult Social Care. The group originally came together to create the Better Together Plan [Word] and are now helping Adult Social Care implement this.
These are the group’s principles for working together:
- we will all value and work with people’s skills, knowledge and interests to improve services
- we will all let people know what we are learning and achieving through co-production
- we will make sure that any person or group of people that wants to be involved is included
- we will use language, written information and other kinds of communication that works for all
- we will be honest and open to promote mutual trust
- we will take time to look at how we do things and change them if we need to.
If you are interested in joining Our Voice, visit the get involved page