Report a streetlight defect

Please report streetlight issues online, and tell us the location of the light and what the problem is.

If it is an emergency, please contact our Customer Services Centre on 0300 500 80 80.

We are not responsible for lighting:

  • car parks
  • garage areas
  • parks
  • recreation grounds.

These often fall under the responsibility of your local district council or a private land owner. 

Trunk roads

Motorways and trunk roads in Nottinghamshire (A1, A46, A453, A52 and M1) are managed by National Highways.

Streetlight faults on these roads can be reported directly:

Streetlight location details

The map on the form lets you to locate the area and select the light in question. When you have selected a streetlight, you will see its exact location to ensure you have chosen the right one.   Please provide as many details of the problem as possible.

Report a streetlight defect

Alternative ways to do this

If you prefer to speak to us you can contact our customer service team.

All information you provide is protected in-line with the Data Protection Act

Share this page?