Report a road or pavement problem

Please use this form to report a problem with a road or pavement in Nottinghamshire.

Note: To report a pothole on the road or pavement, please use the report a pothole form.

The issues you're able to report on this form are:

  • road marking renewal
  • cycle track damage
  • cycle track lining issues
  • cycling issues caused by roadworks
  • any other cycling issues
  • a problem with a newly laid road
  • a problem with a public footpath or bridleway
  • travellers camping on the highway
  • a roadwork problem
  • parking-related problems.

If it is an emergency, please contact our Customer Services Centre on 0300 500 80 80.

Trunk roads

Please note, that motorways and trunk roads in Nottinghamshire (A1, A46, A453, A52 and M1) are managed by National Highways.

Faults on these roads can be reported online or by telephone: 0300 123 5000


You will need

  • location details

You will need to pinpoint the location of the problem on the online map. Please be as accurate as possible. You can use the search box above the map to type in a postcode or street which will zoom the map and enable you to locate the problem more quickly.

Please include your contact details as we may need to contact you with further questions. All of your information is protected in-line with the Data Protection Act.

What will happen next

After you've reported an issue relating to a road or pavement, you will receive an automated email to let you know that the form has been received.

You will then be contacted by a member of our highways team who will update you with the next course of action. The time-scales involved for this will depend on the nature of the issue.

Report a road or pavement issue

Alternative ways to do this

If you prefer to speak to us you can contact our customer service team

Share this page?