Employment support for people with a disability
Our Employment Training Hub can offer support to adults with a learning disability, autism or Asperger’s who want to get ready for paid employment.
If you live in Nottinghamshire and have a learning disability or Asperger's our i-work team can offer you support to get a job.
The i-work team can:
- look at your skills, interests and qualifications
- find jobs that you might like to do
- explain what will happen with benefits if you get paid work
- give you the opportunity to try out jobs to see if you like them
- carry on giving you support when you find a job to help you stay there.
Contact i-work on 0300 500 80 80. You can contact us yourself or ask someone else to do it for you.
For more information download a booklet on the support available.
Employing someone with a disability
We offer support to businesses who are considering employing someone with a disability.