- Please read the full privacy notice [PDF] which provides more details about how the personal information you provide will be used
- The information you provide will be held by Nottinghamshire County Council and will be primarily used for the purposes of keeping children, young people or adults safe or ensuring they get appropriate social care support. Further uses are set out in the full Privacy Notice.
- Information will be processed within the MASH in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018, the UK General Data Protection Regulation and other relevant legislation which are detailed in the full Privacy Notice.
- Personal information may also be shared with other persons where required by law, for crime prevention or detection, or for the purposes of legal proceedings.
- Individuals have certain rights under the Data Protection Act 2018 and the UK General Data Protection Regulation such as the right to request a copy of the information held about them. For further details, please refer to the County Council’s privacy statement.
- If you have any queries about the above, please contact the Complaints and Information Team.