Concessionary travel passes

A concessionary travel pass allows you to enjoy free off-peak travel on local buses anywhere in England:

  • Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 11pm
  • weekends and public holidays: all day

APPLY for a concessionary travel pass

We administer the Nottinghamshire county scheme. If you live in Nottinghamshire, but not in the City of Nottingham, you will need to apply to us for a new pass or to renew an old one.

If you live in the City of Nottingham, please visit the Robin Hood Network website, which has information on:

You will need to complete and return one of these application forms:

Before you apply for a Disabled Person's Pass, please read the document Eligibility and support document required for application [PDF].

If you can't print out a form, you can get them from:

Send completed forms and copies of documents to:

Transport and Travel Services
PO Box 1889

Please note

Please supply copies of documents - do not send original documents.

More information

For further information or help filling out the form, contact our Customer Service Centre on 0300 500 80 80.

Share this page?