Confidence in Presenting Myself at Interviews
This session will help you to perform at your best in front of an interview panel by covering:
- be more aware of the physical and verbal image you portray at interview
- understand the benefits of communicating assertively
- be conscious of passive and aggressive behaviours and their impact
- learn techniques for being more assertive and presenting yourself positively at interview
- techniques for managing nerves
- an opportunity to have a one to one mock interview practise (optional).