Nottinghamshire standing advisory council for religious education (SACRE)
Information about the Nottinghamshire Standing Advisory Council for Religious Education (SACRE), including copies of minutes, agenda items and other information regarding the teaching of Religious Education (RE) in Nottinghamshire.
SACRE publishes an annual report which is available to download below.
Nottinghamshire SACRE usually meets once a term to carry out its role and to discuss items pertaining to the religious education of children in the county.
The latest information regarding the teaching of religious education (RE) in Nottinghamshire can be found in ‘Religious Education for All - The Agreed Syllabus for RE in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire – Intentions, Implementations and Impact 2021- 2026’.
This Agreed Syllabus, published by SACRE, is available for schools to purchase and use with their teaching of RE.
Point of contact for enquiries: Valerie.Jones@nottscc.gov.uk
- Read the SACRE Constitution [PDF]
- Read the SACRE Annual Report 2019 - 2020 [PDF]
- Read the SACRE Annual Report 2020-2021 [PDF]
- Read the Collective Worship Director's Report [WORD]
The Determinations Policy is available on request from email@example.com
- Meeting Minutes - 21 March 2023 [PDF]
- Meeting Minutes - 29 November 2022 [PDF]
- Meeting Minutes - 30 June 2022 [PDF]
- Meeting Minutes - 28 March 2022 [PDF]
- Meeting Minutes - 23 November 2021 [PDF]
- Meeting Minutes - 28 June 2021 [PDF]
- Meeting Minutes - 1 March 2021 [PDF]
- Meeting Minutes - 7 December 2020 [PDF]
- NCC SACRE Agenda March 2023 [PDF]
- NCC SACRE Agenda November 2022 [PDF]
- NCC SACRE Agenda March 28th 2022 [PDF]
- Meeting Agenda 28 June 2021 [PDF]
- Meeting Agenda 1 March 2021 [PDF]
Latest / next meetings
Thursday 6 July 2023, 6.15 to 6.45 pm - See the SACRE meeting notification letter [PDF] for further information.
Information about future meetings will be added when available.