Information about local and national Coronavirus support initiatives
It is important you know where to turn to for help, particularly if you are without the support of family, friends and neighbours to help you during the Coronavirus pandemic. As well as information on the Nottinghamshire Coronavirus Community Hub about local and/or community support initiatives, there are a number of national organisations who are providing practical support, such as help with:
- getting food (information about accessing priority supermarket deliveries can be found at www.gov.uk/coronavirus-shielding-support)
- banking services and withdrawing cash
- accessing benefits
- fraud awareness
- #YouAreNotAlone domestic abuse campaign
- mental health and physical wellbeing
- support in dealing with grief
- help in getting online.
If you are unable to find the information you are looking for and have an urgent need for food and/or medicine, please call Nottinghamshire County Council’s Customer Service (CSC) team on 0300 500 80 80. The team are trained to deal with these requests and will be able to support you.