Youth support services
Covid-19 (Coronavirus): The Youth Service remains open but will be focussed on assisting and supporting individual young people through face to face meetings and by telephone and other technology. Our usual group sessions will not be going ahead.
We provide a range of support for young people aged between 8 and 18 years old to help resolve problems which may include:
- problems with attendance or behaviour at school
- problems with drugs or alcohol
- difficulties finding work, training or re-entering education having left school
- being at risk of getting involved in anti-social behaviour and/or crime
- going missing from home or school
- being homeless, or at risk of homelessness
- young carers
- teenage parents.
If you or someone you know needs support to deal with some of the issues mentioned above contact our Early Help Unit by:
- telephone: 0115 804 1248
- email: email@example.com