Who are we?
The service is ‘multi-disciplinary’ and is made up of professionals and agencies who help contribute to delivering the best possible service to children and young people.
Nottinghamshire Youth Justice Service includes staff from;
- Nottinghamshire County Council
- Futures (Education, Training and Employment);
We also commission specialist providers to help us deliver some key functions, such as:
- Substance misuse Change Grow Live | Charity | We an help you change your life
- Reparation and victim services Remedi
- Appropriate adult work. TAAS | The Appropriate Adult Service Limited
HM Inspectorate of Probation
The HM Inspectorate of Probation promotes excellence in youth justice services carrying out inspections across England and Wales.
Youth Justice Board for England and Wales
The Youth Justice Board for England and Wales is a non-departmental public body created by the Crime and Disorder Act 1998 to oversee the youth justice system for England and Wales.