Nottinghamshire education, health and care hub
This is a new digital approach to creating and maintaining education, health and care plans (EHCP). The hub provides a secure platform for families, young people and practitioners to make their contribution to the development of EHC plans.
This page provides guidance for families, schools and other practitioners in the use of the EHC hub.
How to register for an account (including 2 factor authentication)
- Watch guidance on registering and logging in to the EHC Hub [Video]
- Guide to registering and logging in to the EHC Hub [PDF]
Managing your EHC hub account (including changing your password or email address)
Guidance for families and young people
School SENCO - making a request for an assessment
- Watch a video about the SENCO request for an assessment process [Video]
- General guide to EHC Hub screens [PDF]
- Guide to making a request for an assessment [PDF]
Contributing practitioner - how to provide advice towards an assessment
- Watch a video guide to contributing towards and ECH assessment [Video]
- Guide to contributing to EHC plans [PDF]
School SENCO - arranging an EHC hub review
Annual review functionality was rolled out incrementally during 2019 and early 2020. We will be in touch once your school's EHC plans are all transferred to the EHC Hub.
For further guidance on accessing and using the Nottinghamshire EHC hub in the first instance please contact CFCS.Systems@nottscc.gov.uk