Community mental health teams

If you suffer from mental health problems and need some extra support to help you live independently, one of our Community Mental Health teams may be able to help you. 

Who can get help?

We can offer you support if you:

  • have mental health difficulties
  • live in Nottinghamshire (excluding Nottingham City)

How to get support?

The first thing to do is speak to your GP. If you are not sure who your GP is, you can find a list of GPs in your area on the NHS choices website. Your GP will help you decide what support is need.

Our Nottinghamshire Help Yourself website provides a range of guidance and advice, as well as listing a range of support organisations and charities. 

We also provide support for carers. Visit our Am I a carer page for more information. 

Share this page?