Find community transport in your area
Search for schemes in your area.
This service is for
You can use community transport services if you are unable to use public transport due to:
- a lack of public transport services where you live.
Some community transport schemes only cater for certain types of journey, for example, medical or health related appointments. Other schemes offer a wider range of facilities for other journey purposes too.
What will happen next
To find your local community transport provider you can:
- enter your postcode
- choose a county from the drop down list
- choose a county on the map
- search for a provider using the keyword box.
Alternative ways to do this
- search for an accessible taxi company in your area
- find out about hiring a pay-as-you-go car on the Car Clubs website
- hire a powered wheelchair or scooter for shopping trips with Shopmobility
- view Locallink bus timetables on CT4N's website
- if you can't find suitable transport, you can contact our customer service team