Easylink is a door-to-door service for people who may struggle to use the existing bus and tram services in Greater Nottingham.
The service can travel anywhere within 10 miles of Nottingham City centre. It uses fully wheelchair accessible buses, allowing you to get to:
- the shops
- leisure activities
- medical appointments
- anywhere else you want to go
- you may be able to access free journeys to vaccination sites using the Easylink scheme. For more details and to register, contact Easylink on the details at the bottom of the page.
We have launched the scheme in partnership with Nottingham City Council. It is operated by Nottingham Community Transport.
Easylink buses offer
- regular friendly fully trained drivers who can assist you on and off the vehicle
- brand new fully wheelchair accessible vehicles with a rear lift and space for up to 2 wheelchair as well as up to 8 conventional seats
- low cost travel for concession card holders and free travel for their escort or companion if they need one
- journeys can be booked up to:
- 7 days in advance for a 1 off trip
- 6 weeks in advance for regular journeys
- 3 months in advance for a trip to a medical appointment.
When you book a trip you will be given an exact price for that journey.
Apply to join
If you have one of our disabled person's bus passes, you will be eligible to join the scheme.
All you need to do to make use of the service is register with Nottingham Community Transport.
To join you can either:
- contact Easylink (details below)
- download the Easylink Membership Application Form [PDF].
Return completed forms to:
Nottingham Community Transport
Sherwood Bus Garage
Mansfield Road Sherwood
Alternatively, you can email the form to: email@example.com
- telephone: 0115 969 1801
- text: 07889 661 950
- website: CT4N Charitable Trust - EasyLink
Bookings can be made 8.30am to 12pm, Monday to Friday
For general enquiries 12pm to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday