Page updated at 09:00 on 22 February 2020
Please note that disruption across Nottinghamshire due to flooding is an ongoing situation and details are likely to change on a regular basis.
- A617 from roundabout with A46 to junction with A616 near Caunton due to accident
- Wyke Lane, Farndon
- Rufford Ford, Rufford
- Fiskerton Road, Bleasby
- Hawton Lane (near Pykett Brothers), Farndon
- Brecks Lane, Elston
- Chapel Lane, Farndon
- Gotham Lane, Hawton
- Westfield Lane, Collingham
- Carlton Ferry Lane, Collingham
- Tinkers Lane, Girton
- High Street, Girton
- A1133, Girton
- Plunger Lane, Granby
Please take care when driving through standing water.
Three lanes of the Clifton Bridge remains closed or partially closed eastbound while emergency repairs take place on a defect underneath the road. Further information can be found by visiting www.trafficengland.com or by following Highways England’s regional Twitter feed @HighwaysEMIDS
Public transport disruption
Via East Midlands on behalf of Nottinghamshire County Council will be undertaking carriageway resurfacing works on Nottingham Road, Cropwell Bishop. From 7:30am Monday 24 February until 5pm on Sunday 1 March, Nottingham Road between Church Street and Fern Road to approximately 200 metres west of the junction with Kinoulton Road will be closed. There will be the following disruptions to bus services and changes to the school bus:
- Service 833 will operate as normal.
- Services 850 and 852 will not be able to serve Cropwell Bishop at all but will continue to serve Colston Bassett and Cropwell Butler.
- Please contact CT4N with regards to the operation of the 33 service.
- Children who attend Toot Hill School using the 654 and 657 services will all need to use service 654 which is serving stops on Church Street at the usual time (about 8am) as the buses will not be able to use Hoe View Road.
The decision to close a school is taken by the head teacher. They may choose not to report the closure or changed arrangement to us. Schools will usually inform parents directly if they have had to close or change arrangements because of flooding or severe weather conditions.
Find out more about school closures.
Holme Pierrepont Country Park is currently closed due to flooding and the following facilities are also closed.
- National Water Sports Centre White Water course
- Half Term Adventure Holiday Club
District and Borough Councils
If you need to contact your local council about requesting a skip to assist with any clear-up on your property, read our advice on how to contact district and borough councils.
Get the latest updates from us
- follow us on Twitter
- like us on Facebook
- sign up to emailme bulletins straight to your inbox for winter weather and flooding.
Tune in to local radio
- BBC Radio Nottingham: 103.8 and 95.5 FM
- Capital FM: 96.2 to 96.5 FM
- Lincs FM (Newark area only):102.2 FM
- Trax FM (Bassetlaw area only): 107.9 FM
- Radio Newark (Newark area only) 107.8 FM