Page updated at 17:15 on 19 February 2020
Please note that disruption across Nottinghamshire due to flooding is an ongoing situation and details are likely to change on a regular basis.
- Southwell Road, Lowdham
- A617 Kelham Bridge, Newark
- Wyke Lane, Farndon
- Rufford Ford, Rufford
- Fiskerton Road, Bleasby
- Boat Lane, Bleasby
- Hawton Lane (near Pykett Brothers), Farndon
- Brecks Lane, Elston
- Chapel Lane, Farndon
- Hawton Road (Riverside Rd to Hawton Village), Farndon
- Hawton Lane (Hardys Farm to Farndon), Farndon
- Gotham Lane, Hawton
- Kelham Lane, Formerly Rookery Lane, Little Carlton
- Trent Lane, Kelham
- Tolney Lane, Newark
- Westfield Lane, Collingham
- Carlton Ferry Lane, Collingham
- Tinkers Lane, Girton
- High Street, Girton
- A1133, Girton
- Harby Lane, Colston Basset
- Hall Road, Colston Basset
- Church Gate, Colston Basset
- Plunger Lane, Granby
- Holygate Lane, Cotgrave
- Main Street, Gunthorpe (due to reopen evening of Weds 19 Feb)
- Shelford Road (between Village and Gunthorpe Bridge), Gunthorpe
- Slip road to Unicorn pub, Gunthorpe
The temporary lane closure on Main Street, Lowdham, has been removed, but may need to be reinstated if the situation changes. Unfortunately, more disruption is expected in this area.
Please take care when driving through standing water.
Three lanes of the Clifton Bridge remains closed or partially closed eastbound while emergency repairs take place on a defect underneath the road. Further information can be found by visiting www.trafficengland.com or by following Highways England’s regional Twitter feed @HighwaysEMIDS
The decision to close a school is taken by the head teacher. They may choose not to report the closure or changed arrangement to us. Schools will usually inform parents directly if they have had to close or change arrangements because of flooding or severe weather conditions.
Find out more about school closures.
Holme Pierrepont Country Park is currently closed due to flooding and the following facilities are also closed.
- National Water Sports Centre White Water course
- Half Term Adventure Holiday Club
District and Borough Councils
If you need to contact your local council about requesting a skip to assist with any clear-up on your property, read our advice on how to contact district and borough councils.
Get the latest updates from us
- follow us on Twitter
- like us on Facebook
- sign up to emailme bulletins straight to your inbox for winter weather and flooding.
Tune in to local radio
- BBC Radio Nottingham: 103.8 and 95.5 FM
- Capital FM: 96.2 to 96.5 FM
- Lincs FM (Newark area only):102.2 FM
- Trax FM (Bassetlaw area only): 107.9 FM
- Radio Newark (Newark area only) 107.8 FM