Prepare your business for an emergency
Would your business be able to continue running if there was an emergency such as:
- loss of a building or site
- loss of staff
- unexpected loss of utilities
- significant disruption to transport
- disruption to the availability of fuel
- loss of telecommunications or internet
- loss or disruption to your computer systems
- disruption which affects your key suppliers or partners?
Business Continuity is the processes, procedures and plans that you put in place to help your business cope with the impact of an emergency on your business.
Here are some resources to help your business plan for different eventualities:
Help your business be aware of cyber dangers
One in four businesses reported a cyber breach or attack in the last 12 months. Cyber criminals target all kinds of businesses – large and small. Check out our top tips for your staff to help protect your business.
Get tailored advice for your business
We can provide tailored advice to your business or organisation on preparing for emergencies and creating a business continuity plan.
- telephone: 0300 500 80 80
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org.