Supporting staff through change
Career planning and business start-up
- career planning guide
- career planning questions
- personal values and wants
- Job Centre Plus "finding your way back"
- improving your chances in the job market guide
- useful career websites.
Evaluate your skills
- your personal strengths and weaknesses
- developing self-awareness
- review your knowledge and skills
- a skills analysis activity
- skills health check toolkit
Interview skills and CVs
- interview skills guide
- developing interview skills guide
- assertiveness guide
- CV writing guides
- CV building toolkit
- confidence in presenting myself at interviews
- mock interviews - stage 2 CIPMAI
- writing a winning CV and career planning.
Change and financial planning
- LGPS (Local Government Pension Scheme)
- dealing with change guide
- voluntary redundancy payment calculator
- CFEB Money made clear guide
- employee counselling service
- benefits and other financial help
- embracing change
- financial advice for those at risk of change
- planning ahead for retirement.
Additional courses will be arranged dependent upon demand.
- see elearning options and workshop dates on the BMS Learning Solutions portal (select the learning tab).
Useful links and contacts
See the latest job vacancies.
- find your HR Business Partner
- Workforce and Organisational Development - if the information you require is not listed, please contact email@example.com.
Unison contacts and training
Upcoming learning events
Sorry, no matching records were found