Services for schools
Our offer has been developed to provide you with efficient and responsive services tailored to meet your individual needs. Our teams offer a wide range of services using their wealth of experience and expertise. They can also provide bespoke packages of support and training to meet the needs of individual and families of schools.
We hope you find this directory of services on our schools portal informative and we look forward to working with you and supporting you in attaining the best for the children and young people of Nottinghamshire.
Services for schools portal
At Nottinghamshire County Council we have acquired a wealth of experience, knowledge and expertise over the years, in responding to the specific needs of our school communities.
We provide a wide range of support services, many of which are complementary and all of which offer the same high level of standards that schools know they can trust.
We pride ourselves on having a unique relationship with each school and are committed to improving the life chances of Nottinghamshire's children and young people.
We are committed to:
- providing high quality support services
- delivering services you can depend on
- providing excellent value for money
- supporting compliance with national/legislative standards
- improving our systems and processes to offer greater functionality
- responding ﬂexibly and professionally to the evolving needs of our school community
- working with you to develop, shape and improve our future service/s
- supporting the attainment of children and young people.
The special nature of our relationship means we appreciate the challenges you face in raising standards during these difficult financial times. Our services have been designed with this in mind, to help you attain your targets whilst gaining the greatest efficiencies from your budgets.
Throughout our services you'll find testimonials from schools staff recommending our services. We hope you'll find them useful and give you real examples of how we have added value to schools.