Firework Rocket Fruit Kebabs
Try making this healthy fruit snack, in the shape of a fireworks night rocket.
Watch the video (firework milk experiment at 1 min 24 seconds):
- Raspberries or blackberries (used for the rockets nose)
- Banana (cut into slices)
- Cantaloupe melon (cut into flames)
- Skewers (kebab sticks)
- Optional: kiwi ( peeled and cut into slices)
- Make sure when you are cutting the fruit slices, they are thick (otherwise they will break in half). Be careful with sharp knives, especially if children are around.
- Add the cantaloupe first, then build a pattern of your choice. Finish with the raspberry or blackberry at the pointy end at the top, like the nose cone of a rocket.