Fixed Penalty Notices

To submit a request for Fixed Penalty Notices to be issued to parents, please complete the Penalty Notice Pro forma [Word].

Return the pro forma to along with supporting evidence (attendance register, letters to parents, copies of requests for leave of absence etc).

For further questions or information, please email

Share this page?