Report abuse or neglect of an adult

This service is for

Members of the public

Abuse can happen anywhere - in a residential or nursing home, a hospital, in the workplace, at a day centre or educational establishment, in supported housing, in the street or in the person's own home.

In an emergency call 999. To report a crime call 101. Otherwise please use the online form linked below to report an adult safeguarding concern.

If you are a professional, visit our report abuse or neglect as a professional page.

Report abuse or neglect now

Alternative ways to do this

If you are a member of the public and have concerns about an adult at risk, you can also call us on 0300 500 80 80  to discuss your concerns. You can report abuse anonymously.

In an emergency outside of these hours, contact the Emergency Duty Team on 0300 456 4546.

Share this page?