The Children's Integrated Commissioning Hub (ICH) provides co-ordination and a single point of accountability for children and young people's health and wellbeing related commissioning. It works to align and pool commissioning resources on behalf of Clinical Commissioning Groups, Public Health and NHS England.
For more information read the following documents:
- Overview of the Children's ICH [PDF]
- Children's ICH prospectus [PDF]
- Commissioning Framework [PDF]
- Commissioning Framework summary [PDF]
- Young people's health strategy [PDF].
The Children's ICH was developed in Nottinghamshire to:
- prevent fragmentation of services and increase efficiency
- prevent duplication of work and provide best use of resources
- intergrate approachs and embed best practice across all partners
- provide greater accountability
- enable children, young people and families to have a voice in the services they need.
Contact Children's ICH
For more information contact Children's ICH on:
- telephone: 0115 97 72676
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nottinghamshire County Council:
- Public Health
- Health and Wellbeing Board
- Children's Trust.
Nottingham and Nottinghamshire Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs):
- Bassetlaw CCG
- Mansfield and Ashfield CCG
- Newark and Sherwood CCG
- Nottingham City CCG
- Nottingham North East CCG
- Nottingham West CCG
- Rushcliffe CCG
- Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire area team
- Lincolnshire and Leicestershire area team
- South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw area team
Nottingham City Council Public Health: