Supporting Quality Interactions
All early years workforce.
About this course
This training is for ALL early years practitioners who are working face to face with children and their families. The course will help practitioners to further develop their skills in supporting children’s early speech, language, and communication development.
Date, time and venue
|29 September and 13 October 2022||09:00 – 12:30||County Hall|
|9 and 23 November 2022||09:00 – 12:30||Mansfield Woodhouse Children's Centre|
Tutors from Elklan Training Limited.
TO BE CONFIRMED
Further course information
- Understand typical speech, language and communication development of children aged 0-5 years
- Understand the importance of quality, sustained interactions in the early years including the impact on a child’s future attainment
- To develop and practiced the effective strategies needed to support quality sustained adult-child interactions
- Know how to support children in developing a wide and varied vocabulary
- Have the knowledge and understanding of how to create an environment which supports children’s speech, language and communication
- Increased confidence to work with parents and carers to support their child’s speech, language, and communication development
You must use the Eventbrite link to book a course. You cannot contact the course admin to book.
Make sure you have your manager's approval before booking on a course.
If you have booked a place but find you cannot make it, remember to cancel your place so others can attend.
Please remember to bring your Eventbrite ticket on the day.
If you fail to attend a course you have booked on without cancelling your place via your Eventbrite account no refund will be given.
To view or change your booking in any way (such as cancelling your place) you must setup an Eventbrite account.
The email address you use to set up your account must be the same you used when originally booking the course.
Make sure your email address is correct or you will not receive any of the course information or notifications.
If you cannot go on a course and want a colleague to go in your place: if there are still places left then your colleague must book their own place and you must cancel yours. Call 0115 977 2510 to change the booking.
If you need more information please contact our business support team:
- Telephone: 0115 977 2510
- Email: email@example.com