About this conference
This conference is free to SENDCos in Nottinghamshire Early Years provision and will be delivered by Dr Janet Rose, Principal of Norland College, Early Years specialist, author, researcher and trainer focusing on emotion coaching, behaviour and well-being. For more details please see 'Conference aims and outcomes', below.
Conference follow up
There will be an opportunity for approximately 60 settings who attended the conference, to follow up with 2 workshops led by Janet. Settings will be contacted at a later date to access this opportunity.
Date, time and venue
13 October 2021
9am - 3pm
Holiday Inn J28, Carter Lane E, South Normanton, Alfreton, DE55 2EH
14 October 2021
9am - 3pm
Dr Janet Rose.
The following costs will apply to this training course:
- Nottinghamshire EY provider – FREE
- Nottingham City EY provider - £85
- Nottingham City school - £150
- Nottinghamshire County Council School - £150
- External PVI Provider (Non Nottinghamshire provider) - £150
Courses are payable by credit or debit card at the time of booking, please follow the instructions on Eventbrite – invoices will not be sent for these courses.
- Have an understanding of the relationship between a young child’s developing brain and good health and emotional well being
- Gain an awareness of stress response systems
- Learn about emotional development and self-regulation
- Develop strategies for early intervention to support emotional health and well being
- Gain an appreciation of emotion coaching and building resilience
- Develop an understanding of attachment theory and how it can relate to some common behavioural challenges
You must use the Eventbrite link to book a course. You cannot contact the course admin to book.
Make sure you have your manager's approval before booking on a course.
If you have booked a place but find you cannot make it, remember to cancel your place so others can attend.
Please remember to bring your Eventbrite ticket on the day.
If you fail to attend a course you have booked on without cancelling your place via your Eventbrite account no refund will be given.
To view or change your booking in any way (such as cancelling your place) you must setup an Eventbrite account.
The email address you use to set up your account must be the same you used when originally booking the course.
Make sure your email address is correct or you will not receive any of the course information or notifications.
If you cannot go on a course and want a colleague to go in your place: if there are still places left then your colleague must book their own place and you must cancel yours. Call 0115 977 2510 to change the booking.
If you need more information please contact our business support team:
- Telephone: 0115 977 2510
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org