Role of the SENDCo
Practitioners new to the role of SENDCo (PVI).
About this course
This course provides an opportunity to explore the role of the SENDCo in an early years setting and the SEND Code of Practice with reference to early years provision.
Date, time and venue
|6 March 2024
|13.30 - 16.30
|Microsoft Teams (Online)
|18 June 2024
|13.30 - 16.30
|Mansfield Woodhouse Children's Centre (North)
Early Years Specialist Teachers
The following costs will apply to this training course:
Courses are payable by credit or debit card at the time of booking, please follow the instructions on Eventbrite – invoices will not be sent for these courses
Further course information
- To explore the broader role of the SENDCo in settings as key to early identification and intervention for SEND children
- Explore elements of the Code of Practice for SEND and with reference to Early Years provision.
By the end of the course practitioners will have:
- An awareness and understanding of the code of practice and how this links to current policies, procedures and practice
- Confidence to lead and support other practitioners in your setting
- An awareness of local and national agencies and an understanding of multi-agency working
You must use the Eventbrite link to book a course. You cannot contact the course admin to book.
Make sure you have your manager's approval before booking on a course.
If you have booked a place but find you cannot make it, remember to cancel your place so others can attend.
Please remember to bring your Eventbrite ticket on the day.
Please see the cancellations and non-attendance policy on our main TADO page.
If you need more information please contact our business support team:
- Telephone: 0115 977 2510
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org