Role of the SENDCo
Practitioners new to the role of SENDCo (PVI).
About this course
This course provides an opportunity to explore the role of the SENDCo in an early years setting and the SEND Code of Practice with reference to early years provision.
Date, time and venue
23 September 2021
1pm - 3pm
Microsoft Teams (Online)
Early Years Specialist Teachers.
The following costs will apply to this training course:
Courses are payable by credit or debit card at the time of booking, please follow the instructions on Eventbrite – invoices will not be sent for these courses.
- To explore the broader role of the SENDCo in settings as key to early identification and intervention for SEND children
- Explore elements of the Code of Practice for SEND and with reference to Early Years provision.
By the end of the course practitioners will have:
- An awareness and understanding of the code of practice and how this links to current policies, procedures and practice
- Confidence to lead and support other practitioners in your setting
- An awareness of local and national agencies and an understanding of multi-agency working
You must use the Eventbrite link to book a course. You cannot contact the course admin to book.
Make sure you have your manager's approval before booking on a course.
If you have booked a place but find you cannot make it, remember to cancel your place so others can attend.
Please remember to bring your Eventbrite ticket on the day.
If you fail to attend a course you have booked on without cancelling your place via your Eventbrite account no refund will be given.
To view or change your booking in any way (such as cancelling your place) you must setup an Eventbrite account.
The email address you use to set up your account must be the same you used when originally booking the course.
Make sure your email address is correct or you will not receive any of the course information or notifications.
If you cannot go on a course and want a colleague to go in your place: if there are still places left then your colleague must book their own place and you must cancel yours. Call 0115 977 2510 to change the booking.
If you need more information please contact our business support team:
- Telephone: 0115 977 2510
- Email: email@example.com