New to the Role of Language Lead – Provided by Notts Healthcare Early Intervention Speech and Language Therapy Team
Early Years Providers in PVI settings, Schools and Children’s Centres.
About this course
There are 3 New to the Role Networks –it is best just to attend one of these each term to give you time to absorb the information and apply it to your particular setting.
Date, time and venue
|Wednesday 15th November||9.30am – 11.30am||Session 1 (Online)|
|Wednesday 15th November||1.00pm - 3.00pm||Session 2 (Online)|
|Thursday 16th November||1.00pm - 3.00pm||Session 3 (Online)|
Early Intervention Speech and Language Therapy Team
• FREE - NCC cancellation terms do not apply to this course.
• We do not hold waiting lists for these courses.
Session One - 15 November
Session Two - 15 November
Session Three - 16 November
Further course information
- To develop your knowledge of the language lead role
- To discuss the Language Lead Framework
- To understand what resources there are to help you and how to find support
- To meet and share ideas with other new Language Leads
You must use the Eventbrite link to book a course. You cannot contact the course admin to book.
Make sure you have your manager's approval before booking on a course.
If you have booked a place but find you cannot make it, remember to cancel your place so others can attend.
Please remember to bring your Eventbrite ticket on the day.
Please see the cancellations and non-attendance policy on our main TADO page.
If you need more information please contact our business support team:
- Telephone: 0115 977 2510
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org