Committee Networks (Supporting Sustainability)
Any members of an Early Years voluntary management committee
About this course
The aim of the network is to offer support and guidance to members of pre-school committees: keeping them up to date with current legislation and providing opportunities to share good practice. This network will focus on business sustainability and the upcoming changes to childcare support for children aged 9 months old and upwards
Date, time and venue
9th November 2023
18.30 - 20.30
Online - Microsoft Teams
Early Childhood Services.
Further course information
Aims of the network:
- To provide support, guidance and information to members of early years committees
- To collaborate with other groups with similar aims to share information and experiences
- To provide the opportunity to network
- To promote involvement in early years committees
You must use the Eventbrite link to book a course. You cannot contact the course admin to book.
Make sure you have your manager's approval before booking on a course.
If you have booked a place but find you cannot make it, remember to cancel your place so others can attend.
Please remember to bring your Eventbrite ticket on the day.
Please see the cancellations and non-attendance policy on our main TADO page.
If you need more information please contact our business support team:
- Telephone: 0115 977 2510
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org