Why choose Nottinghamshire?
Based in the heart of the UK, Nottinghamshire is a place people are proud to call home. A county renowned for its history and unique heritage. It is home to Sherwood Forest, the world-famous stomping ground of the legendary Robin Hood. It is a place for adventure-lovers and explorers, and a destination for world class sport, culture and leisure. Nottinghamshire’s countryside, historic market towns and beautiful villages have strong and vibrant communities at their heart.
Our staff have a comprehensive induction programme, access to training, and other professional development opportunities to enable them to fulfil their role, raise their competency level and progress their career.
There are lots of reasons to be a social worker in Nottinghamshire
What we offer you includes:
- Manageable caseloads
- Regular and effective supervision
- Good work/life balance and flexible working options
- Up to £5,000 relocation package
- Excellent business and admin support
- Comprehensive range of CPD options, including strong links to local universities
- Experienced social workers (Practice Consultants) in every team
- Leadership Development & Aspiring Managers Programme.