Occupational Therapy Service for adults

Can I get help? 

You can get help if you live in Nottinghamshire and are aged 18 or over and:

  • have a permanent and substantial disability and have considerable difficulty with everyday tasks or
  • are having difficulty caring for someone with a disability.

Share this page?