Promoting and Supporting Care Homes
What is the BEDS system?
The BEDS system is an online directory of care homes [PDF] in Nottinghamshire. For every care home in the county it provides information to the public including:
- capacity and number of vacancies
- price band
- CQC rating
- link to the care home's own website.
What are the advantages for a care home?
- free promotion of your home to the public
- integrated with advice about affording care homes - the better the advice the increased stability of residents
- integrated with the Council's financial systems meaning faster payments from the Council
- reduced bureaucracy in dealing with the Council.
What support is available to use the BEDS system?
We have produced several videos to guide you through some of the most common tasks.
If you need further support, or have any queries about how or why to use the BEDS system contact email@example.com.
Please note - these contact details are for queries about the BEDS system only. If you have queries about financial issues contact Adult Care Financial Services by your usual route.
For more information, please download the BEDS system brochure [PDF]