Nottinghamshire COVID-19 Community Fund - Now Closed
We understand that some residents have received calls from people claiming to be from the Council and that the caller is asking residents to provide their bank details so that they can provide payments to volunteers. This is not the Council.
If we rang you regarding your application for funding, we would NOT ask for your bank details. You should not provide your bank details over the phone. Successful applications will receive an email with an attached letter indicating amount awarded. If you receive one of these calls, please report it to us via the Citizens Advice Consumer Service online or by calling 0808 223 133. They will then pass the report through to Trading Standards.
The Nottinghamshire COVID-19 Community Fund is now closed.
If you applied for a COVID-19 Community Fund grant before the closing date and you haven't heard from us yet, we will be in touch as soon as possible.
A list of projects awarded COVID-19 Community Funding is available here.
Other sources of help and support for voluntary and community sector (VCS) organisations / groups
1. Organisations may be eligible to apply for funding through the Local Authority Emergency Assistance Fund
2. VCS groups may also be able to get help / advice / support by talking to:
- Another established community organisation to see if there are ways in which you can partner with them;
- Your local parish or town council who may be able to work with you;
- Our Communities Team to discuss your situation and to see how we might be able to help / signpost you.
3. Information about other sources of funding opportunities and advice is available on our Support, advice and networking for voluntary and community groups webpage.
If you have any further questions, please contact the Communities Team:
- email: LIS@nottscc.gov.uk
- telephone: 0115 977 2041