Basford Registration Office
- Monday to Thursday: 9am to 4.30pm
- first Wednesday of the month: 9am to 1.30pm
- Friday: 9am to 4pm.
Available services and appointments
This office provides the following services:
- certificates of births, marriages, civil partnerships and deaths
- change of name deed - by appointment only
- commemorative certificates
- family history research
- family tree charts
Certificates for births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships can be requested and obtained via this office, as well as any other main office.
Postal applications should be sent direct to this office at the address above.
Email enquiries should be sent to email@example.com.
Telephone enquiries and applications should be directed via our Customer Service Centre on 0300 500 80 80.
Certificate applications for express / same day collection must be received before 3pm.
Car parking and access
Limited free customer parking is available on site. The main entrance has ramped access.