Registration fees in Nottinghamshire
All ceremony fees are listed on the Celebrate website.
Certificates of birth, marriage, civil partnership and death
- Standard service - All certificates - £11
- Priority/24 hour service - £35.
Standard service (postal applications and non-urgent personal and telephone callers) - for dispatch after 7 days.
Priority/24 hour service (for personal and telephone callers and online applicants) - where possible, (and where the application is received before 3pm), for dispatch or collection the same day or next working day.
Family history search
- £25 per hour.
Family tree charts
- children’s activity poster: £5
- adult family tree chart: £6.
Certificate presentation boxes
- each: £5.
Commemorative certificate service
- unframed: £10
- framed: £15.
Individual citizenship ceremonies
Monday to Friday
- one applicant: £115
- each additional applicant: £25.
Change of name deed
- Monday to Friday: £50.
Civil funeral / memorial service
- Monday to Friday: £185.
Living eulogy writing
- Monday to Friday: £90.
Consideration of a request to correct a register entry
- Processed by local registration service only:£75
- Processed by local registration service and Registrar General: £90.
Request to add/amend a child’s forename (within 12 months of registration)
Consideration of divorce / civil partnership dissolution documentation from outside the British Isles
- Processed by local registration service only: £50
- Processed by local registration service and Registrar General: £75.
Consideration of a request for the reduction of the 28 days’ notice to marry / form a civil partnership
- Processed by local registration service and Registrar General: £60.