Nottinghamshire has more than 650 miles of countryside and urban cycle routes and some fantastic cycling-specific facilities.
Get on your bike
Plan your route with CycleStreets cycle journey planner.
Three routes on the National Cycle Network run through Nottinghamshire:
- Route 6 from Nottingham to Worksop or Derby
- Route 64 from Bingham to Lincoln
- Route 15 from Nottingham to Bingham.
Explore Nottingham is a programme of free, guided cycle rides around Nottingham (from March to October).
Trains and stations
If you're taking your bike on a train, National Rail provide information about:
Cycling rights of way
Please be considerate of other public rights of way users and to care for the land and the needs of owners and occupiers. For further information, see the Countryside Code.
Report a problem
If you've encountered a problem while out cycling, please report it to us:
- Report a problem with a cycle lane (urban areas with blue cycle route signs)
- Report a problem with a right of way (countryside, waterside tracks).