Apply for a school place
If you are applying for a school place for September 2017 read the following information before completing the form.
Please watch the videos below before applying for a school place. The first video explains how to apply for a school place. The other videos discuss in further detail how we allocate school places, upcoming changes to home-to-school transport and the key things to remember when applying for a school place.
To view a video in full screen, hit play then click on the icon in the bottom right of the window.
View details of when to apply for school places.
The admissions to schools guide [PDF] contains important information about how to apply, how school places are allocated, and the extra help available to you and your child.
You will need
- your child’s full address (including postcode)
- your child’s date of birth.
What will happen next
It will take approx 15 to 20 minutes to complete the application form.
- you can save the form at any point and come back to it later
- for security, the website will timeout if you login and do not use it
- do not use the browser's back button - use the back button on each page.
Alternative ways to do this
You can also apply for a school place by downloading and completing an application form [PDF].