Asbestos disposal terms and conditions and appointment instructions
Terms and conditions
- I confirm that I am a Nottinghamshire resident and I have dismantled and removed the asbestos myself from my own home
- I confirm that I am not a trader or a landlord disposing of asbestos from a rental property, and that the asbestos has not been dismantled by a trader
- I understand this access is valid for one load only on the date and time of my appointment and that you will store the details I have submitted through this form to check against further use of the service for this address
- I will bring some form of ID with me to show upon entry to the site (eg driving licence, utility bill, bank statement)
- I will securely double bag and seal the asbestos in manageable parcels
- I will be responsible for off-loading the asbestos from the vehicle without assistance from the site staff
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in your access being denied.
- I accept that if I cannot attend I must cancel my appointment before 12.30pm the day before to be eligible for a refund. Cancellations after this time will not be refunded.
On arrival at Veolia Waste Services Depot (opens in new window/tab):
- follow signs directing you to the office reception and press the buzzer for attention
- instruction for disposal will be given by a member of staff
- a member of staff will accompany you and visually inspect the asbestos before disposal
- for your safety, please do not attempt to enter the main entrance to the depot. There are large HGV vehicles manoeuvring.
- please ensure you maintain social distancing during your visit