Scaffolding, hoarding, cranes, mobile platforms and storage of materials on the highway
If you want to erect and maintain scaffolding, hoarding, cranes, mobile platforms, or store materials on the highway; you will need to obtain a licence.
We require the following:
- Fully completed and signed application form
- Ten full working days to assess and process your application
- Provide a copy of your Public Liability Insurance, which should be no less that £5,000,000 and include an Indemnity to Principle Clause
- A plan showing the full extent of the scaffolding
- Please note, there may be a delay with your application being processed if it is submitted without any of the above.
- Any queries with regards to this process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0115 9773050.
Please call us on 0115 9773050 to confirm our latest fees