Useful contacts and information
Health and wellbeing
There are lots of free services available available for you to find out information and get support:
- Kooth: free, save and anonymous online support for young people
- Mind: information for children and young people to help you understand your feelings, learn more about mental health and wellbeing and help find support.
- Health For Teens: information ranging from sexual health to your feelings, growing up, lifestyle and much more
- BBC Bitesize: free online study resource for school-age students
- Mind of My Own gives you the opportunity to share your views with your social worker. If you don't already have this app ask your social worker who will be able to talk to you about this.