- 1 banana
- 250ml milk
- 50g Greek yogurt
- 25g oats
- 30g desiccated coconut
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- Honey to taste
To decorate the beaker or glass:
- Black and orange white board pens (not permanent marker). If you are using a plastic cup, you could use felt tips or permanent marker, as long as you don't mind it being permanent.
- Decorate your beaker or glass with a snowman face
- First prepare the banana- peel and slice it into rounds, then lay them out on a lined baking tray and freeze for a couple of hours or overnight.
- To make the smoothie add milk, Greek yogurt, oats, desiccated coconut and vanilla extract to a blender. Remove the banana pieces from the freezer and add them to the blender.
- Whizz together until completely smooth, then taste and add a little honey to sweeten if needed.
- Pour in a beaker or glass