- 4 chicken breasts
- Dried herbs / spices
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- Handful cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 120g grated cheese (cheddar, mozzarella)
- Salad vegetables (lettuce, cucumber, onion, tomato)
- Preheat oven to 180C / Gas Mark 4
- Lay chicken breast on a chopping board and cover with cling film or a sandwich bag. Using a rolling pin or something heavy, flatten the chicken breast. Place on a baking tray.
- Spread the tomato puree on top of the chicken breast and top with the cheese and the sliced cherry tomatoes.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes until the cheese is golden
- Serve with your choice of potatoes, such as a small jacket or homemade wedges and big mixed salad!
- Little ones will only need half a breast each, so why not save one and have it with salad for lunch the next day.
- You can also add extras liked diced peppers or onions to the top of your pizza chicken - be adventurous!
You can get FREE fruit, veg, milk and vitamins for you and your family if you qualify for Healthy Start. Find out more by visiting www.healthystart.nhs.uk or phoning 0345 607 6823.
This recipe gives you 1 of your 5-a-day vegetables.