Snowman glitter shaker
What you will need
- Empty washing up liquid, shampoo or any other clear circular bottle, washed and dry
- 150 mls of clear glue
- Glitter, sequins
- Scrap fabric for scarves or pipe cleaners
- Felt tip marker pen to draw the face onto the bottle
- Empty the glue into the water bottle the glue helps slow the settling of the glitter and sequins.
- Fill the bottle almost to the top with room temp water.
- Add the glitter to the water, top the bottle up with water.
- Seal the lid and draw a snowman face onto the bottle tie on the fabric to look like a scarf.
All ready to go - give it a shake!